Is this sacrilegious? I just finished my FIRST AR build. I was going to buy one pre-built close to the way I wanted it. In fact I ordered and pre-paid for it, with the knowledge of suspected 90 day build time. Guess what? 90 days later company is OUT of BUSINESS! No GUN! I’m P!$$ED! Fortunately my credit card company refunded my payment, so I decided to build my own.
Colt; “CM” A2 upper receiver w/ sights, forward assist, and charge handle. (got this and $150 as payment for a SKS I was getting rid of)
RGuns; Stripped lower w/POW-MIA logo etched on mag-well.
McKay; M16A1 parts kit. (over paid, only missing a couple pins/springs, and 2 chipped teeth in hand guard)
McKay; 20” chrome lined, pencil profile, 1in7 twist barrel. (waiting on gunsmith to install FSB on new barrel, align and drill for taper pins)
PK Firearms; 3prong flash hider w/ crush washer, and a couple 20 round magazines.
Numrich; Colt M7 bayonet w/scabbard, complete triangle hand guard set, replacement butt pad, sling.
Midway USAicon; BSA 4x20 Duplex Reticle handle mount scope. (I’m old and need help seeing 100 yards sometimes) various tools supplies etc…

Let me know if I went overboard. I can’t wait to get this to the range and see how it shoots.

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.