Germanicon gun laws permit me two semi auto pistols and, as I´ve always owned just one P 08 (Luger) with any number of legally owned uppers (7.65 P 04 (Navy) etc). I finally decided to invest in a `modern´ handgun. I don´t really like the Browning bushed tilting barrel system, so there wasn´t all that much choice. The end result was to decide between a Beretta or the Russianicon/Italianicon Strike One. I chose the Strike one, mainly because it provided the opportunity to fit a longer barrel, together with the Israeli LRC-2 long range kit. I´ve had it now for about a year and am impressed. Although I´m not all that good with a hand gun, I often let good club members shoot with it, and they are just as impressed as I am. Defenitely no problems repeating, ejecting or whatever; very accurate, couldn´t be easier to dismantle or clean. Have been told that it´s in use with some Russian (and Italian) special forces, so it should be OK for local competition regulations.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.