Hello all, I am new to this forum and hope someone can help me. A year ago I bought a Lee Enfield I am trying to find out what exact model of Lee Enfield I own, here is the catalogue description, "B.S.A. CO. LTD FOR F. BEESLEY
> A .303 'LEE-SPEED' BOLT-MAGAZINE SPORTING RIFLE, serial no. 7015,
> 24in. nitro reproved barrel with raised matt rib, open sights with two folding leaf sights with white metal inlaid sight lines and marked for 100, 200 and 300 yards, with folding adjustable tangent sights marked up to 1000 yards, dovetailed bead fore-sight with protecting ears, rib with circular plugs at breech and muzzle, bolt shroud engraved 'F. BEESLEY. 2. ST. JAMES'S STREET. LONDON', magazine cut off, butt socket with border engraving and marked 'LEE-SPEED PATENT. B.S.A. & CO. 7015', border engraved detachable box magazine, pistolgrip stock with horn pistolgrip cap and fore-end finial, sling eyes, the right side of the stock inset with a circular brass plaque inscribed 'PRESENTED TO R.F. THORP. by friends on the G.W.R. 1898', 14 3/8in. pull including steel buttplate and I need to fit a scope to it. It shoots about 12" high at 100 yards with the iron sights with modern ammunition. Here is the auction catalogue description of the rifle I bought. Can anyone recommend a scope mount, thank you, Mike Bailey
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.