Thread: ....and so How's Your Luck Holding?

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Threaded View

Last On
    Today @ 10:20 AM
    Real Name
    CINDERS
    Local Date
    06-03-2024
    Local Time
    09:25 AM
    Yep big action on the foam up at Pearce Air Base they even got Erin Brokavich in.

As for the fires Yanchep is coping a pasting lost a fuel station got it to a watch and act but it flared today and back to square one again with a super hot days forecast for the next four, today they measured the bitumen temp in the shade near a school in Perth 68.7 degrees Celsius thats hot because it radiates as well. Then late at night the heat has to go somewhere so muggy nights are hard to sleep in, I grew up in Perth and well remember those sweltering nights as a kid with a wet top sheet or sleeping on the back lawn with my brother and sisters I was the youngest. We even used to sleep with our front door open and sash windows up yeah try that nowdays....

I'm afraid muffet our states as well as the rest of Australiaicon its going to be a very long and very hot summer.
    I had noticed these last years have been bad for our country and have seriously thought when Banda Achae earth quake happened I read or heard somewhere it tilted our planet 1/2" from its axis since then the seasons like our summers have been like a blow torch and our rains hit and miss. The eastern states are in a dreadful bind with drought some young children 4-5 have never seen rain the farmers are in a desperate plight and the govt will loan them money well not to be a stick in the mud but we should stop all overseas aid and help our farmers. They should get the money for free the pollies could halve their wages that would be good with half going to the farmers primary industry they the pollies should go out and try and eat a mouthful of dirt and see how they like that. No Farmers = No food

My apologies for the rant Badger but its the same in every country on this planet apart from our N/S poles without primary industry you ain't got squat.......
    Last edited by CINDERS; 12-12-2019 at 06:45 AM.

2. Thank You to CINDERS For This Useful Post: