Thread: M1 or AR 15

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Threaded View

Last On
    10-27-2021 @ 05:38 PM
    Earth, Milky Way. And as seen in another dimension.
    Local Date
    09-21-2024
    Local Time
    05:23 AM
    He made his money off of defending sewer rats, and lawyers are almost always hard left. So I don't care about that couple nor the troubles they're going to encounter in the future due to this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by lboos View Post
    I have always had a Glock around for that bump in the night, always thought it would be more then enough protection, but when I saw that film clip on the news of that couple in St. Louis with there home being surrounded by that bunch of rabid sewer rats and "no police" in sight, it got me to thinking, I'll bet that couple never thought it would happen to there home, just glad the both of them thought that far ahead. wonder what would have happened if they did not have there guns ? I think I know.
    Bad things can happen over night, we've all seen it on the news every night, I hope this Country will soon get back to law and order, untill then I will start thinking about better ways to protect my family and home, I'm not sure a Glock is enough any more.
    Thank's for all the great advice, I'm sticking with my M1icon's.
    My sig: Consider adding IP/S'G's to my registry. I've found 3 sets of consecutives & WILL immediately inform you of one if you won't cut my throat like someone else did, I do it to help us both. https://grandrapids.wufoo.com/forms/zzlnt0519k86xs/

2. Thank You to tenOC For This Useful Post: