Last On
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Real Name
    Steve
    Local Date
    06-24-2024
    Local Time
    07:05 PM
    So why the threat? Did he want a gun and can't get it or does he not like you are selling guns?

Doesn't appear to be a gun shortage here. Local gun shop that posts on Facebook seems to be getting plenty of them. They are low on ammo. I'm about due to make a Cabela's trip I guess. Hard to believe but it's been over six months since I've been there also. I'm finding it's been over six months since I've been almost anywhere. Weird as you don't really even think about it until you suddenly do. We belong to a botanical garden and haven't been to it either, not getting our money's worth this year. It was closed to out of state people for a long time and now open only by appointment I believe. Just across the border in Delaware. My wife has traveled a lot more than I have, going to her mother's place at least twice. Only place I've gone outside of a 30 mile radius is Gettysburg once. We did cross the river on an antique run last weekend which is the second furthest I've gone, that may have been just outside 30 miles but pretty close.

Prices on construction items are going up. Store shelves are still thin in Walmart. Halloween items are very light. This is a bad sign. Halloween has become the second most decorated holiday to Christmas around here the past few years and Walmart had one 30 foot shelf of decorations this year. Lowes a very small section. Normally an entire area is devoted to this. I think the toilet paper shortage is over and there seems to be plenty of hand sanitizer finally. DVD releases have started to go up a bit but prices are also up. I think with all this free government money we are going to see quite a bit of inflation very soon. Right now there's just not much to buy so spending remains lower than usual.

2. Thank You to Aragorn243 For This Useful Post: