Quote Originally Posted by browningautorifleicon View Post
That's too bad. We didn't even get to see those here because they're prohibited. I wouldn't mind having one in 9mm myself.
Jim, Sorry for the late response, but we had no Internet and it was still off before I finally hit my rack and when I awoke sometime after 4 a.m. it was finally working.

Why was the Ruger LC9 Prohibited where you live ? Does this mean Ruger's SR9c is also Prohibited. I know Ruger's SR9c also uses 2 Magazines. The 2nd one holds a Double Column 17+1 Round 9mm one.

They even say it's just as light as the LC9 Single Column 7+ 1. I don't think so. I've held both and to me the LC9 is much lighter and I had one a long time ago.

I ended up trading it with a Friend for his Sig P232 .380, but I didn't mind that the Sig's Magazine Release was at the Bottom. My Friend who owns a Gun Store when he Signed Up to Sell Lipsey Editions Pistols and Received his Dealer one He ended up Selling it to me. It's Black and has Nice Gold features without looking to gaudy.
Now with seeing some Really Good . .380 Ammo like Critical Defense I don't mind going back and carrying a. 380 instead of 9mm, but it also to do with and where I'm going.