Hello forum members. I have a new non-profit book coming out in 3 weeks. Here is a review for those interested: WAR TROPHIES: WEAPONS FROM VIETNAM...A Book Review By A Lifelong Collector Of Vietnam Bringbacks | Gunboards Forums

The price will be $49.95 plus $6 shipping (US lower 48). I can combine shipping for multiple books. The book is hardcover, nearly 370 pages printed on premium paper (coated 100#) and best of all printed in the USAicon! Compared to other similar books I think the price is a bargain. I recently purchased George Layman’s excellent book, “Communist Bloc Handguns” from Amazon and it cost $40 for a soft-cover with 157 pages. It also was printed in China.

Please email me at wartrophybook@gmail.com with your contact information and how many books you wish to purchase. I prefer Zelle for payment as it’s the easiest and no fees are involved. USPS money order or bank cashier’s check would be secondary means of payment.

Sorry but at this time no ebook is planned. I know some have inquired about it. It may happen at a later time.

Thanks again for everyone patience and support!

Keith
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.