Quote Originally Posted by neal455 View Post
What ammo are you using ?? THe ABSOLUTE best for these is CCI MINI MAG Hv copper coated rounds. I have found Remington thunderbolts work well too but jam a tiny bit more. Any waxed rounds will jam every other cycle. These rifles are very mag dependant too. ANY damage to the lips will cause it to miss feed. Often when a round is chambered it will flick up if those feeding lips are not 100%
I have found over loading the mag is what buggers them the quickest, you are better loading 9 rounds in a 10 or 14 in a 15 etc. . When you first clip it in if its full it flattens those lips, then it starts to feed poorly. . . Post some pics of the mags. I get mine from Numrich they will send them to me in the UKicon. I just picked up a .22 WMR E M1icon even more fun and more like a real M1 BUT it only has a 5 round mag. Anyone know where there are any other magnum mags ??
i just bought one of these! E model, iver johnson? how many models /types were there? arent they the same thing? mine is an E model with a 5 round clip. steve.