As the new moderator of the Book and Video Review Corner, I would like to introduce myself.

Born in New Zealandicon many years ago, I grew up in what seem like now, the golden age of the fifties and sixties. I have always been intrested in history and have managed to accumulate a modest library of historical books, mostly centered around the events of the late 19th and early 20th century. I hope to bring some of these to over the next few months.

A couple of the early movise I remember seeing was 'The Dam Busters' and 'Sink the Bismark'. I am sure that they left a mark.

With my family, I moved to Canda in 1980 and now live in northern BC. I own not as many firearms as I would like! And enjoy shooting whenever I can get out!

Please feel free to bring forward any books along the lines apporite to this forum. Alonng with videos and CD's, I would like to see those that pertain to the intrests of the forum. That is, we don't need review's of 'Hello Dolly" or 'Mary Poppins'. Please keep any contributions as relevant as possible. But don't hesiate to bring forward suggestions to me if you are uncertain about what is relevent. If someone wants to review "Lawrence of Arabia", go for it!

I would like to see as many contributions as possible. For myself, I will introduce a book a week, with two a week max for me.

My wish is for this forum to become a lively source of information, with some debate and fun as well. Bring forward your suggestions and recommendations! We await them!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.