Hi Peter I am trying to find the best way of doing the alignment and best way to seal up the compass so it can be preserved for the next generation.
At the moment I am practicing on a couple of Stanley G150 compasses that I got of Ebay for next to nothing and having a bit of fun doing it.

I am not yet sure what the best thickness O-Ring is to use so I have ordered some 39mm by 2mm as my question has not yet being answered
Failing that I will order some 39mm by 3mm O-Rings
What is the best Glow paint or glue to use so that I don't end up with a milky soup inside the compass?
Sources for the bigger Tritium lights the smaller ones are easy to find it's the bigger its the 4X9mm tritium light that I can't seem to find

I have a MK111 that has sentimental value as it belonged to my Grandfather who served in WW2 in the ANZAC's so I want to restore it to full working order but because it contains the Radium paint I am struggling to find someone that will work on it.
So I decided to give it a try but I don't want to mess things up. I was hoping with the vast knowledge and experience of the forum members I would be able to easily find the information