Hi Guys!!

I am new to the forum. This site looks great. I recently aquired a Japaneseicon 7.7 Rifle that appears to be a last ditch. The serial number is 55949. From what I can tell it is a Toyo Kogyo Series 35 and has the Mum intact, 2 piece stock with a wooden buttplate. From what I can see it is all matching and is in great shape ( may not believe me but it still has heavy grease in the action and a super bore). The back of the bolt has the rough weld as does the barrel bands. The stock as a few dings and dents but no cracks or splits. I picked this up from an elderly gentleman who served in WWII with the 11th Airborne and was with the Army Occupation of Japan after WWII. He said the rifle was not a battlefield pickup but that he removed the rifle from a crate of several dozen rifles before they were to be destroyed. As soon as I figure out how to resize the photos I will post some pics. Anyone have a general idea what this would be worth. Thanks!!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.