Hi there,

Been having a hard time finding a good place where I can have some interaction with real proper military folk who really know the business old and new and I have to say based on what I have seen sofar this is a fantastic forum.

Please assist me in pointing me into the right direction or help me find the correct place to advertise and sell the following items, all the help is greatly appreciated as I dont know the online market that well for these particular items so I have no idea where to go.

I have a few 100% authentic KUKRI'S given to me as a gift from a friend that received these weapons from soldiers/officers of the GURKHA ARMY themselves, As I am sure you know these weapons are part of their standard military outfit and all soldiers in this regiment are fitted with a Kukri as a sidearm, they are absolutely gorgeous and hand made by these soldiers themselves, in perfect condition. I really have no time or use for them at the moment and even though I wanted to mount them in a custom made portrait for my house I dont think I will be doing that, I think really that it should rather be in the hands of a true fanatic and maybe even a collector.

One of them is of much smaller size and the actual holder is heavily decorated and with bright colors, this is as far as I understand a "Ceremonial" Kukri used by the higher ranking officers during a initiation ceremony.

If this is not the correct place for something like this at all please let me know, and then I would apologize in advance

Cheers!
KB
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.