Quote Originally Posted by kikokat View Post
Hi Harlan. Glad to see you made the transfer.
Max, my "guard cat" insisted he get his pic in here as the price for safeguarding my carbines.
Would have stayed with the SloopJohnB tag, but had already registered here last year, and can't change my user name.
How's things with you? Want to buy my "Bavarian"??
Sheesh John, I couldn't afford the butt plate on your Bavarian right now. You know about my crazy wife. We separated and I gave her $2000 a month to keep up house and take care of my son. Two weeks ago I found she had not made a mortgage payment for 4 months. I went to house and it was abandoned. I got a locksmith to let me in and she left everything. Like she just ran a way. Power and water were off. Found charge bills over $20,000 unopened.

OK: I wouldn't have written so much personal here, but she even left without taking anything except ALL MY CARBINES and a pristine Military Remington Riot gun. I filed for divorce two weeks ago. She says they're in storage and she's keeping them because they're half of my guns. We have not begun mediation yet. I hope like hell she didn't sell them for pennies on the dollar because she ran up so much debt. Have an appointment with my attorney Monday. She is EVIL