Attachment 47429Attachment 47428Attachment 47427Attachment 47426Attachment 47430

Picked it up this afternoon. Photos are not that good, but should show that the revolver is original (as far as I can tell after searching Skennertonicon's and Stamp's book). Royal Tank Corps marking on the bottom of the grip (very happy about that). I notice that "RTC" is lined out, as is "DEP" under it. Would "DEP" indicate Bovington? "121" is also lined out. Import/export marking is pre-1968 (only "Englandicon" faintly stamped on the barrel, along with all the expected "BNP" marks). Looks to be intact and unmolested or refinished, and has all-matching serial numbers. Overall condition is 95%+, with a mirror bore. There is only very light wear on the grips, and the lanyard ring is in place. The owner has had the revolver since the 60's. I think I did pretty well for $350, but I had to sell my Albion No.2 Mk.1** to pay for it.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.