I was perusing some of the vintage sights on U.K. eBay and was astonished at some of the prices received for the Parker Hale and Twin Zero rear sights specifically made for the Enfield pattern rifles. These sights were made about 50 years ago, and although I recall seeing some articles in shooting magazines referring to either Britishicon or Australianicon matches, I have not found any recent articles about target shooting with the Enfield.

I have a good supply of BSA Martini Internationals, and collect sights (if they are reasonable enough), but was seeing the Enfield sights, especially the Parker Hale PH 5A sights, top the price chart.

I have only one Enfield left in my collection and unfortunately sold off my other two. I would like to get some direction of making them back into a target rifle. I doubt too much information would be found on this side of the Pond (USAicon), but some Brit's or Aussies might know.
Thanks for any help. Please reply (CC) to the Hotmail address below, cuz I am not on this forum very often. .

rapidfire10ring@hotmail.com Thank you
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.