I have a rifle being shipped in from Utah. At this stage I'm not obligated to buy it, just have to pay for the shipping. From what I can see in the photos, it's in pretty nice shape. Only drawback and it isn't a big one for me is that the finish is thin. Stock looks great, normal dings, etc but the cartouches are all present and serial matches the barrel. Bore was described as shiny with strong grooves. The photos are very clear and I can examine basically the whole rifle minus a few small areas like the top of the butt stock but it was confirmed by the seller that the cartouche is present there.

I have no experience with rolling blocks but they look pretty simple. Anything in particular that I need to look at before finalizing the purchase? Unusual breakage areas, etc? It has the conversion to shoot centerfire or rimfire. Supposed to be in original caliber but have been told some were reamed for 45-70.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.