A friend (I do have some!) and I went to the farm the other day and set up targets at various ranges with a set of spinners at 175M
I was working with my 6.5/284 getting the windage sorted as for some reason it was out 3 moa to the Rt also took my Rem 700 308 APRS.
My friend took a few but was getting his 7mm Rem mag going it is also an APRS build but with the Stiller action mine being the last Rem-700 they ever did.

So this 75mm spinner was at 175M lasered we decided to have a few shots at it my friends 7mm Rem Mag was as can be seen shooting to the right but completely penetrated the steel twice.
Where as my 308 hit CM with 168gn "A" Max did not penetrate when I hit it the spinner disappeared leaving only the hanger.
So old mate said bet you cannot hit the hanger so my next round took it out well actually broke it in two.
I am thinking that I have some bisalloy here and may use it to make some tougher spinners most probably which will take a bit more punishment.

Also I fired 45 rounds from my APRS with the knock off Atlas clone bi-pod attached and so far it has stood up to it pretty well the bottom locking wheel did not work loose as was common with these.

The 100M APRS targets were the usual .5's 3 shotters try as I may I end up with 2 through the same hole and the 3rd always blows the group to a .5 aah well that's why we practice.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.