New to the forum and looking for some advice. I'm considering purchasing a Canadianicon Longbranch No 4 MK1* which the seller (a shop specializing in mil surp) claims was acquired "from the factory" by an Enfield collector who bought a case of them. The shop owner picked up one and got it in the original mummy wrap. ... parts are nice and tight. Claims only 200 rounds down the barrel which is night and bright.

The asking price for it is $600, shipped. Is that a good/fair/reasonable price, assuming conditions above are correct? I have no reason not to believe the seller. I tried guaging it by looking on Gunbroker, but what kind of a mess trying to find a "matching" copy of this particular Enfield.

Here are photos:

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Hopeful to hear back from experts on this as soon as possible...have a deal lined up but unsure. Thank you for your patience.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.