G’Day fellow US Enfield addicts I’m hoping I might obtain some help from some/one of you, if I may please?

I’ve recently bought a Winchester P14 that was in pretty poor condition. It has since been cleaned and the stock restored to a serviceable condition, with the several fractures securely repaired.

First range test indicated that I need to increase the foresight blade considerably to adjust the MPI closer to a workable point.

I’m wondering if any one might have a spare foresight blade/s of sizes: 0.105, 0.120 or 0.135. Order of preference is reverse of incremental height as listed (yep, it’s that bad…)

Now I have had some helpful suggestions of building up existing blade with epoxy, but rather than go immediately to the last stop option, I thought it best to test whether a real maintenance repair could be achieved.

If you happen to have a spare blade (or several) in the size range mentioned, I’d be grateful to discuss with you. I’d invite you to PM me, please.

Thanks for your consideration and time.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.