Hi everyone!
My buddy has had this gun for some time now and he asked me to do a little research to find out exactly what it is, how much it's worth, and basically get as much information as I can about it.
This older post lead me to your site and while it does give me some info about my friends gun, the gun in the post is a different year and appears to be in much better condition (My friends has some rust and needs to be fully cleaned because its covered in dust). Besides missing the Magazine and being a bit dirty the gun seems to be in "ok" condition and I'm pretty sure he even fired it not long ago.
The barrel is marked "Santa Fe Jungle Carbine Mk1 MD 12011 Golden State Arms Corp Pasadena California" and the Serial # appears to be 22578 and a J I think.
Here you can see some pictures of it and all the markings he sent me. I'm sorry about the condition of the gun, but it's not mine. (I love older/all guns and would never let mine get dirty like this has.)

If you guys could tell me anything about it I'd be very appreciative, I'm basically wondering if it's one of those chopped up civilian made models that aren't worth anything. Thank you so much.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.