(Deceased Nov 16th, 2019)

Last On
    01-14-2023 @ 10:08 PM
    Local Date
    05-16-2024
    Local Time
    05:21 PM

Site donations

I just received a message my site donation was ending. Any site has a cost to operate. I read a lot of different forums here and garner knowledge and kinder friendships. Easy peasy reason for me to renew. And there are additional benefits. This is posted in the donation section.

This group of members receive additional recognition and access capabilities to MILSURPS.COM, such as a coloured banner panel under their name, a unique colour display of their chosen user name, unlimited picture uploads and file storage on the system, ability to delete their own posts, a substantial increase in private message storage to 2,000 PM's, plus they are NOT exposed to reading Google Ad-sense, or other types of banner advertisements on the site. Finally, they have full access to the private Milsurps 'Team' Forum, a private forum for the Milsurps Advisory Panelicon and Contributing Members, where we make available private downloads of military history magazines, books and other gun related publications, as well as show high quality full length feature films, not available in the general public forums.

I use most of those additional items.

This forum does not solicit members to donate. But I feel it is a worthy and low cost expense for what I receive in return. $25 for a single year's donation is only 6.9¢ a day. If one does two years at $40 it's 5.5¢ a day. Hell, I can find that on the ground at the supermarket.

Just a thought that comes to my mind every year when my renewal time comes along.
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.

2. The Following 9 Members Say Thank You to JimF4M1s (Deceased) For This Useful Post: