04-21-2024 @ 04:44 PM
    Real Name
    Bill Baker
    Local Date
    04-26-2024
    Local Time
    02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn243 View Post
    The supply dried up, there aren't any new ones, at least decent ones, coming into the country.
    There was a batch two months ago a number of places had them; Arsenal refurb's in cosmolineicon. When the Obama admin. banned Russianicon imports a few crates of these were rerouted to Turkeyicon where they sat for all these years; they finely made it to the US. When they were first released they were going for $350.00 handpicked near the end they pushed up to $399.00 and people were still buying them. I got one from a shop I do a lot of buying from for $325.00 (discounted) I'll put a pic up if y'all want it . its got a layer of cosmoline still, I wiped some off because I didn't want to caca up my gun safe too much. Came with the normal stuff, matching bayonet, sling, oilier, cleaning and tool kit. I don't even know why I bought it, to be honest. I'll never use the rifles and it will more than likely remain in the cosmoline until I sell it or die.

I've seen people trying to sell them for over 400.00 and that's is a nuts price I agree, when you can still get them for under $350.00 if you just take your time looking. Of course, those are People Republic of California prices which are higher for everything that goes boom or bang, or even pew pew.. If I bought out of state it would cost me an extra 35 to 65 transfer and 30 up for shipping.
    Last edited by usabaker; 07-16-2019 at 10:49 PM.
    Veteran US Navy Seabees - US Army Corps of Engineers - American Legion Post 0867
    " Only two defining forces have offered to die for me. 1.) Jesus Christ 2.) The American G.I. "One died for your soul, the other for your freedom! "