Planning on selling a large lot of WWI / WWII and later bayonets - Seeking information

Desperately need some help in identifying a quantity of older bayonets. I'm trying to help a buddy who is engaged in estimating a number of bayonets for a deceased friend's estate. There's about 35 - 40 bayonets from various eras and makers. Most are in VG to EX condition, and come with scabbards. The very few I recognize are some M6 and M4 bayonets, and a beautiful 1917 Remington 16" with scabbard. I'm not certain on this one, but I believe it to be original and in top notch condition.

I'd be very grateful for any info, including rough estimates as to value if anyone can help. Unfortunately, I've posted some "group" photos and would be happy to email photos of the bayonets and provide marking info on specific ones if you're interested.

Finally, for any collectors out there, these will all be sold, and given the situation, will likely go for some very favorable prices. Might be an opportunity for some folks to score some great deals.

In any event, I want to those who took the time to consider this request for their time.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.