04-28-2024 @ 12:33 PM
    Real Name
    CINDERS
    Local Date
    05-01-2024
    Local Time
    01:41 PM

The trio

Its not often I have all three out of the shed as given how we park our bikes in the top to tail its a marathon effort to get just one out with trying to get the disc locks off without tripping the tumbler alarms....
    Anyway these are my 3 Dukes all have their good and not so good the only thing I can really fault with them is the range per tank but hey they are the Ferrari of M/cycles!
    Anyway I think for sheer fun the 848 has it (Xerox) its mildly bombed with a Q/S, Termi's and a PWR CMDR III it is only 168 kilos dry and no creature aids.
    I have had the 1199 Tricolore for a while now and its a handful Termi's and ECU up flashed it 175 kilo's dry for @200+BHP. (2012 model with only 1,500 klm's on it)
    It has no wheelie control so give it a fist full in 1 2 3 4 under hard acceleration and the front goes skyward.

And the V4 (2018 Gen 1 with Dovi's 04 number) well its just an animal the few times I have red lined it in 2 3 4 its grimacing power I mean you have to death grip to stay on the thing.

The Ducatis all handle and whilst expensive to own I would not go past them for handling my Repsol 1000RR handles but nothing like those 3 do.
    And my 1100XX Super Black Bird well I call it the mobile lounge room long legged 300 klm's before reserve, super comfortable but no slouch in a straight line either.

So to Ovidio bloke the Italianicon Ducatis are in a league of their own and I am gone hook line and sinker with them......
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.
    Last edited by CINDERS; 11-09-2019 at 05:42 AM. Reason: word check

2. The Following 4 Members Say Thank You to CINDERS For This Useful Post: