Last On
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Real Name
    Steve
    Local Date
    05-06-2024
    Local Time
    08:57 PM
    Ventured out to Walmart and got a flat tire in the process. Was right nest to a tire place so I took it there. Not happy as they said it needed replaced when it needed a plug they are not allowed to put in. In any case. I wasn't going to mess around with it in our current situation and left them do it.

Walmart was almost normal. Most items were in stock with the exceptions of toilet paper, hand sanitizer and isopropyl alcohol. Meat was there, just a little less than normal. Frozen foods fully stocked, vegetables good, canned goods good although I nearly cleaned them out of the little canned ham. I love that stuff and I saw we were out last night when I went to get a can. I got 8, they had 9. That's kind of a normal purchase for me. Got a birthday cake for the wife and a small gift, a movie she likes. The rest will have to wait.

Traffic light, Walmart seemed about normal but the checkouts had more than usual, might be because I use self checkout and those that usually use live checkouts were using self also. I didn't think to look.

Our county had no increase in number of cases since yesterday which seems odd. Pennsylvania as a whole is increasing and an additional county was added to the stay home order.

2. The Following 2 Members Say Thank You to Aragorn243 For This Useful Post: