Today @ 03:58 AM
    Real Name
    CINDERS
    Local Date
    04-27-2024
    Local Time
    05:11 PM

New toy

So my wifes Ducati is getting way to many Klms on it so this bike came up at a reasonable price and I know my wife can comfortably ride this type as she rides the 1000RR Repsol I have.
    Its got high K's but for a Honda 4 pot thats no biggy 75,000 Klm its a 2006 CBR 1000RR new chain/sprockets, new battery, LED/Indicator tail light, Power Commander III, Yoshimura slip on, frame and axle sliders, heated grips (A must have for my wife), aftermarket levers and the motors solid.

The paint has a few scratches and chips but looks really tidy all I did was throw on a new Michellin Pilot 5 front tyre as the other one was pretty shot rears pretty much brand new.
    So it was only $5,100 AUD and for a bike thats 15 years old it gets some serious looks due to its condition.

Pic of it on a night run I took it on last week to make sure all was good electrically and a pic of it with my Repsol before we headed out last Saturday.
    Bit of a bummer we are in a 5 day hard lockdown due to a possible English mutated virus positive test and the person went everywhere in Perth so the premier has locked us down.
    At this stage only for 5 days as for our state Western Australiaicon its been 10 months since our last known infection.
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.

2. The Following 4 Members Say Thank You to CINDERS For This Useful Post: