I mentioned that one of grip bushings had inside threads stripped. So I got these in the mail...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07921J1MQ
The old ones came out fine. These went in fine, until I got to the one that had stripped inner threads, and the new bushing was loose! The new bushings were nice and snug in the other positions. So I grabbed one of the old bushings that were fine, and it went in nice an tight. Confused, I grabbed my micrometer and took all the bushings out and everything seems to measure the same, and look the same too.
All is well that ends well I suppose. I cleaned the frame threads, put the new ones and one old one back in, tightened to 8 inch*lbs - no loctite. Put the grips back on, tightened the screws to 10 inch*lbs.

For what it's worth, my colt defender has bushings that always seem to work loose unless I use a drop of the weak blue loctite. The difference is I have a couple of dozen different grips I constantly swap on and off - my wife insists that if I care enough to pack, I should care enough and take the time to match. I did a 6 month experiment on this pistol without loctite - same grips the whole time and the torque spec above. Screws nor bushings never moved in 6 months of carrying.