Hey all, I am currently doing some research on the batch of Hakim rifles that came in from Ethiopia within the past year for Silah Report and am trying to get a range on serial numbers and production dates as I have it on good word that the original serials weren't actually recorded on import (unfortunate I know). If anyone here has bought one directly from these importers or thinks they may have one second hand, I would love to know the production year and serial number if anyone would be willing to share them with me. Also if you do not feel comfortable giving out the serial number, just the production year will do. Most of these imports should have a new serial number electro-penciled into them starting with IOXXXXXXXX for InterOrdinance but I have found there are a range of different markings they actually have.

If you are unfamiliar with how to transcribe Arabic numbers I will include them here.

1 ١ 2 ٢ 3 ٣ 4 ٤ 5 ٥ 6 ٦ 7 ٧ 8 ٨ 9 ٩ 0 ٠

I appreciate any help you guys can give!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.