Yesterday @ 10:48 AM
    Real Name
    Steve
    Local Date
    05-02-2024
    Local Time
    12:40 PM

HAFDASA ~ BALLESTER-MOLINA 45 ACP

I have the inside track on one of these being held for me at $550. Due to condition, I think the price is OK as one sold on Gunbroker for $799 in better condition. I may get a veterans discount on it as well.

This ones finish has gone brown. I can see some minor pitting under the grips. Bore is supposed to be very good. Grips look good, exterior doesn't look particularly worn but the color is off. On second thought, I just found a brown one on Guns International. Apparently some were parkerized brown.

Army version, I believe it is post WWII but can't tell for sure whether the backstrap number is the one I should use to date it or the serial number on the slide and barrel. They are different, they all seem to be this way. One is the serial, the other is something else but I haven't figured that out yet either. It was not accepted by the Britishicon, that much I know.

I already have the holster for it also which is a plus.

I don't care if I'm paying a little more than it's worth but I don't want to take a bath on it either. All on Gunbroker that sold, sold for more than that. Not many listed in the sold section. Those in the for sale section are all higher by quite a bit.
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.
    Last edited by Aragorn243; 05-06-2021 at 08:31 PM.

2. Thank You to Aragorn243 For This Useful Post: