Today @ 12:55 PM
    Real Name
    CINDERS
    Local Date
    05-08-2024
    Local Time
    07:46 AM

Sunday

Pic #1 This ones for Ovidio we had a reasonably fine day Sunday and my 1199S Tricolore has not been on the black top for about 3 weeks, so off with the covers and disc lock.
    I only took it to Bunbury which is 28 kays one way this is because on this bike I need to keep the klm's down on it as its getting to 11,000Klm.
    I got it when it had only 1500 on it 18 months ago.

Pic #2 & 3 V4S (90% stripped down still more had to come off)
    On another note I have not had my V4S (2018 model) for the last 3 weeks as it has been in having major surgery with the dreaded 24000Klm desmo service.
    They found one tight valve on the inlet side front cylinder Rt side which was the worst one to get to it was only just tight but they did it to be sure instead of leaving it.
    So whilst the bike was in this state of undress I purchased the Akropovic full titanium race system/race air filter/Ducati up/mapped to be fitted at the same time.
    So what will this do to the bike well it goes from 195Kgs wet weight to 189.5Kgs, Crank horse power 214Hp to 226.84Hp Torque from 124Nm to 131.43Nm.
    This gives it a power to weight ratio of 1.19 Horse power per Kilogram
    The up map from Ducati frees up the power delivery and changes all your settings in the computer for wheelie control, slide control, traction control etc.
    You then go into the settings and adjust all of them to suit the new configuration of the bike as it will be a bit different.
    We are hoping that the changes will see it putting maybe 200 - 205Hp at the back wheel but we will see!
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.
    Last edited by CINDERS; 05-10-2021 at 03:40 AM.

2. The Following 3 Members Say Thank You to CINDERS For This Useful Post: