My Super B needed a new home as the Argentineicon holster it was residing in bailed in favor of an Argentine Molina. Spanish holsters all seem to have been thrown out and burned as they don't seem to exist.

So the nearby surplus store had these for $5. It's used but not heavily. I "think" I have it set up correctly but if someone in the know can look at it and let me know otherwise I'd appreciate it.

When I first put it in, it was loose and the upper half wanted to slide out the opening even with the strap in place. It wouldn't fall out but it had and inch of play in it for sure. Now it sits in nice and tight. I totally unwrapped it and re-wrapped it around this pistol.

I now need a two magazine pouch that hopefully will fit onto this nicely. Looks like one will as there are strap like things on the lower portion. Can't seem to find one in the same camo however and sadly they are about three times what I paid for the holster.

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.