I've seen much improvement over the summer. Cabelas and other stores almost always have some powder on the shelves. Hodgdon's website had the purple unicorn IMR4895 in stock for almost a month. Accurate powders seem to be always available online and on shelves, with no restrictions on the amount. Accurate 4064 is performing quite well in all my milsurps, and has been in plentiful supply.

Primers are still hard to find, but targetsportsusa.com has regularly had them in stock over the last year. I checked today and their price is down to 550 per case of 5,000, down from 600. Still pretty hot.

Throughout the year, factory ammo started coming back...for a while it was only 223 and 9mm, then 22lr came back in small amounts (finally), but not much else. With hunting season approaching, I've seen small supplies of other calibers. And then...just the other week, a signal appeared from the heavens that all will be well soon!

I almost bought some just for the brass, as it's pretty good.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.