Okay, I'm finally sick of trying to "restore" all the cracked/busted/dinged original wooden handles on all these barrels.

Which one of you fine Gentlemen has the original Drawing for just the wooden grip piece?? Kev G?? Peter? I know I've talked to someone here before about this but hadn't reached my full frustration point yet for wanting to actually go and have a run of these made as repops. Now I have.

What was the original wood used? I guess that depended on where it came from, Eh?

I am thinking either Beech, or if I can get it at a reasonable price, normal stocking walnut.

Kev G, you long ago sent me pix of the S.A. plastic handles they made.....this option would be super easy to have Delrin or similar N66/666 turned to a spec'd drawing profile.

I can use original handles for patterns, true, but I'd much rather start with toleranced drawings with all their unique little bits of information.
-TomH
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.