Quote Originally Posted by painter777 View Post
I've been flipping pages to help but now your SA information blows that boat out of the water...
Ok, sorry about throwing you a curve. I was trying to hide that it has an SA - also the 4 rivet HG has the brass tone to the rivet heads that I believe Bruce cleared up for me on a 5.4 Inland I got a few years back. My understanding is those handguards are commercial, but I've seen several in the past few years and seem to usually match the stocks they were with very well. I was confused and misunderstood about the long channel stocks being Type 3's. Thought they were type 4's with and without the M2 selector cut, and both without the bridge - don't know where I got that idea? Sounds like a long channel Type III would be right for mine - still have not encountered one! I think I have a really nice short channel Type 3 but with a circled P on the grip. It seems unlikely that Inland would have been putting Type 4's on M1icon's - correct? I just need to get back into the books that I have, and spend more time. You guys are great and much appreciated! - Bob