A friend has been on me to sell him my M1C, I told him he could have it for what I have in it which is $6500.He has asked if I would sell it without the scope base and mount as he has one. my mount is orginal and very nice the scope is a B series Alaskan which is correct for a 51 rebuild. His reasoning is that with the Cs becoming available though the CMPicon I would have no trouble selling the scope and mount for more then I paid for them however I have 1200 in the mount and 300 in the scope which would mean that I would have to sell them for more than 1500 just to break even.Does anyone think that the demand for the B series scope and a original mount would bring more then 1500 I am doubtful in this economy. Also He wants to do a partial trade for a correct 43 winchester garand the only thing I can find wrong is the stock is a real winchester but the stamp is fake any ideas of the value of a correct win garand with a bad cartouch
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.