--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I done good Thursday. Went with my buddy to look for a .44 mag for him. While he was looking at few revolvers, I checked out the orphans, the C&R and milsurp racks. So I see this nicely bubbad 03A3 for $200 that just got put in the consignment rack. I had to have been the first one to pick it up. I really don't know much about the Springfields, but I know mods when I see 'em. Tried to workem on the price but the piece wasn't even cleared until 1/6/12. The last thing I needed was an '06 bolt bubba, but $241 OTD locked me in. It looks very close to this one with nice wood, poorer bluing. http://www.gunsinternational.com/Gri...n_id=100180860 75% on the blue, 90%+ on the exquisite finely checkered wood, Lyman 48S, hooded RFS, knurled bolt knob, engraved trapdoor buttplate and grip cap. Cycles smooth as silk. Rather than miss out trying to save 25 bucks, I snatched it up. Learned my lesson passing on a matching Russianicon SKS for $325 last year. Picts of it when it comes home from Kali jail. PAX

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington..
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.