Thread: Very nice Finnish Mosin Nagant found at gun show this last weekend, what is it?

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Threaded View

FREE MEMBER
    NO Posting or PM's Allowed
    Last On
    05-23-2019 @ 03:39 AM
    Local Date
    06-18-2024
    Local Time
    08:30 PM

Very nice Finnish Mosin Nagant found at gun show this last weekend, what is it?

Found this real nice shape Finnishicon Mosin Nagant at a gunshow this weekend and as I'm not that familiar in Mosin's I was wondering if any of you experts out their can tell me about it. I think it is straight out of arsenal storage as it was filled with a very old and thick grease and the stock is in great shape with no wear same with the butt plate finish, also the bore is like new once I went through about 10 patches to clean the grease out.

Guy selling it had two exactly the same and another guy bought the 2nd one. The seller said they have been in a collection for many years.

Bolt is forced matched to the serial number on barrel and the trigger is the best I have felt on any Mosin, very short and light single stage let off. This rifle should be a excellent shooter. So judging by the pictures below, what is it?

/FinnishP26MosinNagant024_zps4d861b30-1.jpg[/img]
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.
    Last edited by owengun; 04-02-2014 at 02:28 PM.