Last year I bought a K98icon AR/41 coded Russianicon capture gun. This was much to ribbing of my partner in crime (my brother in-law) He's does not go for anything other than as issue. The way I figure it, it is a genuine battle rifle, low mileage and really went to war, so whats wrong with that? Mine still has a couple of Waffins on the wood and code is intact and the genuine Russian grinding marks all over it. One nice aspect, the bore is mint and heads paced just fine. Originally I was just going to use it as a hanger down in the locker, but, the gun was calling me to the range, so I had to take it along. It shoots consistent 3" groups using milsurp ammo. I'm quite sure the gun will half that with good ammo. I cleaned it up a bit and tweaked the trigger. What more can you ask for, a genuine battle rifle for under $200.00 that shoots great. Don't pass these up fellows, they are a fine deal, even at higher prices-SDH
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.