Years ago I did something stupid, put my handguard and front band on a 7.62 heavy barrel Enfield. I had ordered the No8 foreend from Numrich and carved a mag well in it, first big gunsmithing project I ever did "that ended well".

I took it to the range and a fellow shooter offered me stpid money for it. Since I was saving for an L42 I let it go, with the handguard and band still on it.

Years passed, kept looking for the parts, then back in the late part of July an internet search popped up that showed a handguard and bands for sale.

Placed an order, but only handguard was available, so I bought that. Kept looking and found a band from Englandicon.

Both parts showed up, original and both brand new. Handguard took a little fitting but finished up nicely, just have to do a bit of color match.

Thanks out to Steve at Enfield Teile in Germanyicon and John at DS Solutions in England for helping me get my No 8 back to where it needs to be.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.