Hello to Forum. Searched the back pages with no result, I'm looking for input for reloading my M1icon Garand 30/06 with Hornady's 30 caliber .308 150 grain FMF-BT. I've reviewed Hornady's info in their latest reloading book and have seen some bits and pieces about reloading with the bullet on the web. Several online reloading business's offer pretty good sale prices on 500 plus bulk purchases, making reloading per round a good deal vs buying ammo or other bullets. (I've been reloading since '76, so not new to the process) Anyway, I've read several posts that indicate that when using the Hornady bullet for reloading the 06 in the Garand, that if the bullet is seated/crimped on the bullets cannalure, it is a little short of the needed COL needed for the good accuracy in the Garand. Several indicate seating the bullet under the cannalure. What say any of you who have experience with Hornadys 150 grain FMJ in the Garand.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.