I've found a bolt and should have it in a couple weeks. I just thought this would be a fun project and everything mostly fell into place. I'd be happy to trade it with the .410 barrel and a junk stock that came off my first Ross for a basket case Mk. III to build if anyone in the US wants a really bad shotgun (though probably better than anything Turkishicon). Haha.

I can work with the Mk. II trigger. Not great even by milsurp standards but usable.

The new barrel, as expected, isn't falling into place so easily. This is no surprise. I'll see if one of the local shops will do it but they've got a heavy backlog. The machinists I've known also don't seem to enjoy a challenge. This is strange to me, my grandfather lived for it. My brother's in tech school to become a machinist like our grandfather. He wants to cut it once he graduates and buys his own CNC. I may just wait and let him have a go at it, provided nobody offers me a Mk III for this Mk II .410 in the mean time. Need to measure chamber length, I actually would like to try shooting it as a .410 once just out of curiosity.