Local Time
    05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by painter777 View Post
    Originally Posted by painter777
    Are your sights like the Model 320K ?

Originally Posted by painter777
    320K 1958-1962 .22 single shot bolt action economy sights

Per GI Bob: "It's the 320K"

Part of why I noted there were no factory swivels.
    Charlie: Hope you're not staying up past your bedtime waiting for me to post. We got home about 3-1/2 hours ago, I got the pictures sorted out and then started looking in old 2011 threads for the grade you gave me on removing the rack numbers off the grip of that SA stock from WAC.

I never did find it, but saw so many interesting threads (many still with pics) that I've spent all evening checking them out - I saw the names of a lot "our guys" that haven't posted in a few years - hope that most of them are still doing OK. Best I can remember, you gave me a grade of B+. Maybe you can find that old post? Whatever grade it was, you deserve at least a "E" for effort!

Like I said earlier, I just downloaded and found my model in that Mossberg PDF today. Otherwise, I had no idea what a 320K was up until now. I only checked your Numrich link a few moments ago, but the bolt shown there is different than mine - likely from an older gun? Mine doesn't have swivels, but if I said something about them it was likely a comment about that one (For Sale) that had the hooded front sight, swivels, etc. My understanding is that the more expensive models were available with factory swivels - believe I saw that shown in the PDF, also.

I'd better get those pictures added so you can see what the .22 looks like. You can't have the Ford, but I've been wondering what you thought of the recent NASCAR ad that showed a new Mustang "Cup Car" (at speed) on the beach at Daytona with the outer envelope flying off - then a '56 Ford sedan (Fireball Roberts) emerges from it and continues the pace. The rest of the video is pretty cool, too. I always wanted a '56, but the closest I ever came was building a model of one when I was kid! Have fun watching the race tomorrow! - Bob

2. The Following 2 Members Say Thank You to USGI For This Useful Post: