Posted on CGN ....

FULL Winchester Garand (click here)

If you can't view the advertisement, it's probably due to the fact that you have to subscribe to the EE (Equipment Exchange) forums on CGN, in order to view them, or the ad has been deleted.

Seller says:

FS: All matching and complete Winchester M1icon Garand

PM or email with any questions. Email address listed below.

Payment by postal money order, email money transfer or deposit into my account would be better. Not a big fan of Paypal but will do it if absolutely necessary.

------------------------------------------------

All matching and complete Winchester M1 Garand. Very early serial number.

The receiver is 1941 according to the link provided here

W.W.II M1 Garand Serial Numbers by Month and Year "Winchester".

A Very Rare find. Every part is Winchester, you name it... it's Winchester. Even the barrel is Winchester and the stock has Winchester markings, every individual trigger part, bolt part, sights, etc... etc... All Winchester. Comes with Sling, will ship in hard case. Some wear inside the recevier as normal. It is presently pretty well soaked in Cosmolene. Will include a few enblocks as well, not sure how many I have.

Drop me a line and I can send pics and answer any of your questions.

wolfgangM14(at)gmail(dot)com replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .

Asking 1250.00 plus shipping (firm). Will ship in hard case. This is as low as I can possibly go for this great matching and complete as close as original WWII as it will ever come.

Price of the Garand will not go down. I'll strip it down and sell it part by part on ebay if it does not sell at this price.

Regards,
Badger
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.