NO Posting or PM's Allowed
    Last On
    01-09-2011 @ 08:53 AM
    Local Date
    06-10-2024
    Local Time
    07:29 AM

aldis scope

hi all joined your forum yesterday as i have a old scope that may be of some interest to some of you.i have had this scope for aprox ten years and had no idea what it was so i took it to a local arms fair in 2002 and was told it was a aldis offset scope for the mk 1 Enfield Rifleicon the guy showed me a picture in a book to confirm,oviasly i was interested in its value and this is when he went all quiet asking me to tell him what i wanted for it so not wanting to get ripped off the scope come home with me and has been in a draw ever since.
    the scope is aprox 10.5in long with a 1in tube the focus slide works fine and so dose the elevation the lenses are not chipped and the view is clear,it has a thick heavy crosshair compared to todays scopes.there is no markings that i can see i have added some pictures

(Click PIC to Enlarge)

Attachment 2507 - Attachment 2508 - Attachment 2509 - Attachment 2510

Attachment 2511 - Attachment 2512 - Attachment 2513 - Attachment 2514

Attachment 2515 - Attachment 2516

skanr32 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this scope is wasted with me when there is people like yourselves who collect and own the gun this belongs to,all im asking for is a fair price of what you think its worth.thank you and happy collecting.john
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.
    Last edited by Badger; 01-03-2009 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Moderator Edit: Imdedded pics in post for easier viewing...