A bit of a puzzling heading to some, but others may recognise it from a while back. Yes, it's happening again... The Lee Enfield equivalent of the Darwin Awards!
Get a load of this cracker...!
(copy pasted from another place, with the names changed to protect the guilty)

==============================

I second the motion lollyman; I quit going to most other forums simply because certain idiots felt that they 1. had achieved god-like status, and 2. felt like the forums were only there for venting personal problems or dislikes at others. They had forgotten about information exchange and helping others; that's why I come here! And on a lighter note: When you talked about the DP rifle restoration: Have you ever restored one to firing condition for yourself? I've got two; a 1917 No. 1 MkIII, and a 1942 No.1 MkIII, both were DP's, and both are now fully restored and are great shooters. My son and I are gunsmiths, and specialize in this type of gunsmithing. I am just curious if you had self-indulged to this point.

P.S. Thanks for your efforts, alot of us appreciate it!

(Near where Dorothy lived, USAicon)
2 - 1942 Izhevsk MN M1891/30, 1917 SMLE No. 1 Mk III, 1942 SMLE No. 1 Mk III,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I haven't posted this to cause debate on the topic, but rather to invite input from anyone who has seen something that flies in the face of either fact or common sense with regard to Lee Enfields.... I'm not sure how many here would trust this particular business anymore....
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.