ok....

this was the first enfield i ever bought, payed 250 at a pawn shop. little did i know at the time it would launch my love of enfields.

it is a no 4 mk I 1943 longbranch.

this is what we started with...crap scope, crap mount and paint all over with crap stock..
unbelievably with that scope and mount , it is a good shooter.

first thing to do was to restore it to it's rightful look.
so i ordered some parts for brian at BDLicon and he hooked me up with all the right parts to bring this bad boy back to life. he alos helped me find part for my no 4 mk2 build but that is another thread.

i plan to put a scope mount on it with a vortex 1-4x24 Viper PST 30mm Rifle Scope
it has the no 32 look.
Vortex 1 4x24 Viper PST 30mm Rifle Scope PST14STM TMCQ Mrad | eBay

here is the mount i ordered. for a no drill mount , this is the best one i found even has rough 300 yard battle sights.
Smithless Scope Mount 2nd GEN NO 4 MK 1 303 British LEE Enfield GUN Scope Mount | eBay

with loctite this mount is going no where with how it mounts to the no 4 receiver.

then i ordered a repo T sniper cheek rest for the butt stock to give it the T look. i plan to glass bed the receiver.

pics of restored rifle coming soon.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.