Hi Folks ...

My wife ~Angel~ and I have been getting some really disturbing emails from a very small segment of the old CSPicon community, that alludes to us personally gaining from Dick and Gloria's predicament. To be honest, if we had realized that our personal efforts to help them were going to be construed in this manner, we doubt we would have started down this road at all.

Having said that, a clarification for everyone ....

As Jeff mentioned, ALL of the advertising revenue in the CSP forums, which is zero at the moment, goes directly to Dick and Gloria, so I'm sure they would appreciate any help you guys can be in getting advertisers to fill those banner spots you see at the top of CSP forums.

We're also looking for a volunteer for a financial fund raising project for Dick and Gloria. If you, or anyone you know would like to "Chair" that kind of program, please send me a PM or email with your ideas. ALL proceeds from an on-line personal donation based fund raiser would go directly to help Dick and Gloria and NONE would benefit the site in any way.

Thanks for any help you can offer ...

Finally, the use of your CSP forums is absolutely FREE and the ONLY program that helps this site at all, are folks who have graciously chosen to voluntarily donate a nominal amount of money, to help defray several thousand dollars in annual system bandwidth, server, disk storage and maintenance costs. We refer to this special group as Contributing Members (click here). Even though our personal contribution from my wife ~Angel~ and myself to help Dick and Gloria, increases our site operational costs by about 50%, any additional financial support helps mitigate some of that burden and we sincerely appreciate it. So, indirectly that program helps them too. We are NOT a paid site and would operate and do this for Dick and Gloria, even without the assistance of "Contributing Members".

If anyone would like to speak to us about our site, our personal love of this hobby (~Angel~ is a HUGE Enfield collector), or our motives, then we'd appreciate people having the respect and courage to send us an email with personal contact information, and not be posting gossip anonymously behind an Internet pseudonym here and in other forums. We'd be happy to telephone anyone at our expense and speak to them face-to-face, about who we are and the current state of Dick and Gloria's situation, which obviously would be inappropriate to be publishing publicly all over the Internet.

Thanks for listening everyone ....

Regards,
Badger (Doug)
~Angel~ (Deborah)