This is what they sent me After reviewing your account, we've had to take the following action:
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

You listed a part or accessory for a firearm that eBay considers as an assault weapon. While we appreciate that you have chosen to utilize our site, we must ask that you please not relist in this case.
Vintage military rifle butt for M16A1
Vintage military rifle butt for M16A2

I won't relist them because not worth the trouble.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by old tanker View Post
There are also a couple of versions of the M16A1 buttstock. The early Viet Nam era buttstocks had a rounded "rubber" buttpad and a hinged sling swivel. In 1971 that stock was replaced with an M161 buttstock that had a hard plastic checkered buttplate with a trap for a cleaning kit and a fixed sling swivel.
Mine have the trap door.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

browningautorifleicon~ Thank you , but I don't think I will do that because it is just not worth the trouble.