05-11-2024 @ 11:10 AM
    Real Name
    CINDERS
    Local Date
    05-19-2024
    Local Time
    06:26 AM

The artful dodger!

Often a source of merriment and laughs is our Siamese who has not a clue how to be a cat and try as he may never look all that blessed with brains.
    So today we had to build a new vege patch for my wife's mother as she has sadly ended up in hospital so were at her house most of the morning doing that for her.
    As my wife gets cold at night she sometimes uses an electric throw rug which we leave folded up on the 2 seater.

Normally our cat greets us when we arrive home, however this time the artful dodger managed to get in between the folds of this rug which is quite heavy, he gets cold!
    I entered the house and could not for a minute see him, sometimes he's at the front window eyeing off the birds in a grevilia not 6 feet from his nose?
    But as it was a bit chilly today he decided that no way was he leaving that cosy niche to greet that noisy human.

I've owned allot of cats over the years some died of old age others well sadly became re-treads and I have had another Siamese in the early '80s.
    This bloke takes the cake of all my pets just cracks me up and loves to play chasey around the house.
    He also enjoys his hind quarters being smacked briskly, what's with that I wonder!

They say a pet is a reflection on their owners, however I do not like my rear quarter being smacked, still he is allot of fun and loved dearly by myself and the wife.
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.

2. The Following 6 Members Say Thank You to CINDERS For This Useful Post: